Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visit from my parents :)

Ok why I decided to do this......I'm not sure! This thing was extremely heavy! And all I could think about was it's tail wrapping around my leg and all the animals inside it!.....rats, mice, rabbits....  Honestly I could only hold it on my own for about 5 seconds and I had him help me! Random crazy thing!



This is at the Immigration Museum, such a cool building. It was used for other things than holding Immigrants, it was used for a medical center for the soldiers during WW1 as well. this room was filled with hospital beds at one point. It's neat to think about all the things these walls have seen.  there was one room about the size of an average bedroom with beds hanging from the ceiling and 3 toilets.  They said a room that size usually held about 300 immigrants.  It's sad to think the sacrifices our ancestors went through to come to America.




Liberty Island!!!



My Mom reading the kids a story about the Statue of Liberty.


Looking back at Manhattan from the Island

Bus ride home
Carson sitting by one of the guys that works for Pinnacle with Dave. 
Times Square and Broadway

We ate at Dave & Busters in Times Square. It's a restaurant with an arcade room as well. Really fun for the kids!
Walking to the bus stop. 

This is our church! Really cool having my parents there!

5 comments:

The Bronson Bunch said...

It looks like things are going well for you!

The Hone's said...

You are CRAZY holding that snake. I would have been freakin out. Your one brave girl! You look so good in all your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Those pictures make me so excited to come and see you! I can hardly wait only 4 days!!

Adrie said...

You are so pretty! I'm glad your having fun, I always wanted to move back east for a few months, that is really cool that you actually get to do it. You look really happy!!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

How fun!!!!!!! Looks like a blast! I wanna come visit! That is one place I sooo wanna go to one day! HAppy summer! p.s. you are one hott mama! cute bunch!