Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Central Park

Last week we went out to Central Park and decided to take the kids to the zoo.  I was actually really surprised at how small the zoo is there, but of course the kids still loved it!  We walked through Central Park for a while.....saw quite a few people out playing instruments for money. They all were actually really good! Reminded me of the movie August Rush. It was fun seeing the castle and all the ponds around too.
I'm so glad my parents came out for the week! It was so much fun having them out here!







Little Boys haven........splashing in puddles!!

1 comment:

The Pruitts said...

Marcie! Hi marc I just wanted to give ya a shout out. I hope everything is going good. You look like you're having a blast in all your pics! You guys are too cute. Hope your enjoying your summer. Lata.