Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Summer

Yesterday we went to one of the hospitals out here and while we were sitting out in the waiting area, Carson snuck over and pulled the fire alarm! It obviously put the whole hospital under alert and when the sirens started to go you could tell Carson knew he'd done something bad! We went and talked to the security officers and they were very nice! Lesson learned???.....who knows with this child!! :) That night we were eating at Applebees and he looked up and saw a fire alarm and asked me what it was! Smart Aleck!


On Sunday we got to go to church out here for the first time. It was definetely a smaller ward than we're used to! The people here are so NICE!  I took the kids to primary and there were a total of 16 kids all different cultures! It was really neat to see them all singing together and best friends! what this world should be like always right?....I'm really excited for us to have these new experiences together. Carson is really noticing how different people are and how we all look and do things differently. It's neat to see him learning and growing up!


This is just off our balcony~ the trees just go on and on!! I love how beautiful and green it is out here!

7 comments:

The Hone's said...

Looks pretty. Where are you living now?

Stacy Risenmay said...

I am totally out of the loop lately. Where are you now?

The Bronson Bunch said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one wondering where you moved to!

Joe and Aubrey said...

I didn't know you moved either, are you in NY now??? How are you doing anyway, I haven't heard from you in a while. Carson is getting so big, that's to funny about the fire alarm....boys will be boys right?

Finch Fam said...

Marcie it looks like you are doing well! I'm anohter one of those people who doesn't know where you moved too? And who that little girl is? Carson is getting so big and so dang cute!! Hope everything is going well for you!! Keep in touch.

Marcie said...

We moved to New Jersey for the summer. The guy I am dating is working out here until August. We wanted to keep dating not long distance, so me and Cars came out for a long vacation! That is his little girl. Been a lot of fun so far!

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey it's fun to see what you're up to in New Jersey. Cute pictures. I love the fire alarm story. Max pulled the fire alarm at church once, it's funny now but while your in the situation not so funny!