Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kids!!!

These are such great kids!! I feel really lucky to be able to spend some extra time with them this summer.  They love going out on this balcony and it drives me crazy because we are on the 4th floor and when I go out there i get dizzy! You know how your feet all the sudden get tingley?...I hate that. So I don't let them go out there much, but today they got to go sit out there and they were being so silly! They really have a lot of fun together!

One thing they think is so funny is on Madagascar 2. The hippo...Moto Moto sings that song, "I like em' Big! I like em' chunky!"......they love saying that in their deep voices! And then they laugh so hard! really Cute!!!


2 comments:

JasonandBritt said...

How cute! Carson is getting so big and so handsome! I'm glad you get to spend all summer with him!

Shirley Westenskow said...

Cute fam. Send me your email so I can add you to my blog

Aunt Shirley (Westenskow) swestenskow@hotmail.com