Thursday, April 3, 2008

Road Trip!


So we headed South, to the great Las Vegas! Carson, Uncle Mike, Auntie Meg, and I. It was quite the trip. SO much to do, so little time. My highlight was taking Carson to see the Sharks at Mandalay Bay. He was so intrigued! I love to see his face light up like that. It has been almost 3 weeks since we went and he is still telling everyone that he saw Sharks! I didn't know if there would be much for Carson to do in Las Vegas, but we took him every where with us. On the strip to the water show, the M&M factory, the forum shops, Townsquare to H&M (yay for their awesome children's park!) My arms only lasted so long when Carson was tired wanting to be held, I noticed the longer I held him, the faster I would walk. You know when you feel the burn? ......Thank goodness for Uncle Mike. He helped out with Carson a ton! It was really nice to stay with Colby's dad, Dave and Donna. Thanks for your hospitality in always having us. It's always great to see you guys! This was the funnest time I have ever had in Vegas, I decided only one thing could have made it more perfect.......Colby. We missed ya!










3 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Cute pics! That was a fun trip!

Natalie said...

Hey Marcie, it's good to hear from you! Carson is such a cute little boy! It looks like you guys had a fun trip! How fun! Well thanks for saying hi, and keep in touch!

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I can't stand how cute Carson is. He looks so much like Colby. That trip looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks fo allowing us to see Carson. It is nice to stay in touch. We love you:)