Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy 3rd Anniversary!


Tomorrow, April 9th we'll be married 3 years! How the time flies by! I love looking back at this day and remembering how happy, and excited we were to be married!




We're off to our journey ahead!
And yes, it's been quite a journey for Colby and I. We've had some really great experiences these last few years. Some very happy, some very difficult. But it's been through the most hard things that we have grown and become better people. I have to say that I am very grateful for my marriage and the Joy, and the challenges it brings me everyday!

3 comments:

The Oelofsen Fam said...

Hello Colby! It's your good old cousin Lizzie! I haven't seen or heard from you in forever! We'll have to get in touch some time! Love ya cuz...

Meagan + Michael said...

Oh cute! I miss him so much! Love ya

Cisneros Family said...

Cute wedding pictures! You guys make a very cute couple.