Friday, March 11, 2011

Hello Kitty Party

I have so much fun planning birthday parties. Seriously is one of my favorite things to do. So I visited some of my favorite blogs and found some great ideas!

This cake was made by Jenny Bingham @ jenezecakedesign.blogspot.com 
She lives in Spanish Fork and did an amazing job! I gave her a photo of something
I wanted and she created it even better! Plus she has great prices.
These pinwheels I found at the Dollar Store. And the cute bright colored
sixlets I found at partyland.
I found these cute Hello Kitty cake pop ideas over at Bakerella.com
Hers turned out much cuter I have to say. I couldnt find the little heart sprinkles, 
and I used the edible markers found at walmart (which I don't recommend). 
They didn't write on the chocolate as well as I hoped. But they still turned out pretty
cute and were delish!

5 comments:

Mylissa 2 said...

What a lucky little girl!!! It was fun to see a comment from you! I hope things are well with your family. I love your cake pops, you did an awesome job. It looks like a fun party!!!! I miss you too, come say hi sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute party marc you did a good job, I wish we could have seen yo at club Ill send you a reminder the next time we do it

Andreason's said...

You are so creative! that is such a cute birthday theme and you made everything look so cute! We should get together soon!

Cisneros Family said...

You are amazing!! Will you please plan Sage's Birthday Party for me? How cute is that party! I hope you are doing good! Let's get together soon! Come visit at work.

Christensen's said...

Cutest party ever!! You did so good. I need to get back into my crafty mode.