Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!


This year has been a great one for me! Met great new friends, been some really fun places, got me a great man and beautiful daughter, and become better friends with the most important people in my life.....my family! I cant wait to get going on my new goals, and actually see how far I get with them! haha!  Hope everyone has a wonderful new year! 
I want to share a couple of my new favorite things!.....for the new year!

These 2 things have been amazing in helping Carson to read! BOB Books are my favorite! And I would recommend them to every parent who is helping their kids learn how to read.  Carson is just finishing this first set.  There are 12 books in each set, and 5 sets total. We have worked on these 12 for a few months, reading them over and over and over! Carson seems to never get sick of them though, and Im surprised at how well he is doing! 
The Leapfrog was suggested to me by my aunt which both my kids LOVE to watch.  It helps them to learn their letters, sounds, and some words!


If you haven't heard of the Idea Room, you have got to check it out! I love following this blog and I actually try a lot of the fun ideas she has. She has suggestions for all kinds of things from organization, crafts, kids, etc.  Her link is http://www.theidearoom.net/


And just one more!  I found this blog "Clean Mama" through The Idea Room.  If you want a good routine or need some cleaning motivation, this is Awesome! She is doing "January is Cleaning Month" you should check it out and print off her printables, and have fun!:) The link is http://cleanmama.blogspot.com/




Photobucket
http://cleanmama.blogspot.com/>Photobucket>



No comments: