Thursday, July 15, 2010

Disney World Orlando


This Last weekend we decided to take a quick trip and drive
 from Atlanta to Orlando and take the kids to Magic Kingdom! 
We knew we could only spend a day out there and I was worried
 all the driving and long day there would just make the kids tired. 
But it turned out to be the most fun day I've had with the kids 
all Summer!  Disney World really IS a magical place!
We got there around 9:30am, rode the ferry into the park, and
found BUZZ LIGHTYEAR! The ride was our most favorite!
So fun! Then of course we did EVERYTHING else. Lots of
Parades, characters, shopping, rides, dancing, and exhaustion! haha! 
What a great time to spend with my family! Nothing better 
than to see your kids faces at Disney World! I love them!

7 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

The more I look at these pictures the more determined I am in making my husband take me in Aug! you guys wanna come again? hah

Marcie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christensen's said...

SOOO cute! I'm jealous!

Cisneros Family said...

It looks like you are having a great summer. Such a cute family!

Colt 'n Tami said...

LOVE Disneyworld! Looks like a fun time! Have you hit up the water parks there???? they ROCK! Cute post! Congrats on your cute new little family! ! !

Natasha and Bridger Thomas said...

Marcie! I Miss you!!!!! your slide show is so cute it looks like you guys did have so much fun!

Andreason's said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun...what perfect ages to bring your little ones.