Monday, June 28, 2010

Greatest Day of My life!

I love how this man can make me laugh! One of the many things I love about him! Everyone always says your wedding day is the best day of your life, and I can say I wouldn't have changed a thing. Everything turned out perfect! From decorating, friends, the ceremony, dinner, family, dancing, and the toasts! I had me a Diet Coke, and the 3 people who mean the most in my life!:) Im so grateful to get to try this marriage thing for a second and final time. I have never been so happy and excited for the future! I love you Dave!
My 2 favorite men in the world!
Getting this little Princess all ready!
Dave is trying really hard to control my feeding him the cupcake. haha
I was very very nice:) Hah!
The Stevens' Fam!

The Carter Fam!


My DELICIOUS Cupcakes from Cupcake Chic! Thanks you Trista!
My Silly Kids!

Im so lucky to be married by my Dad. He's such a great example to me, Dave and I love him very much!
Reese loves lipgloss! Just a last finishing touch....
Oh Boy!.......
You may now kiss the bride......Life for now....Eternity soon!

4 comments:

The Painters said...

Congrats Marcie! You look so happy and gorgeous! I'm so glad that you found yourself the perfect little family!

The Hone's said...

Congratulations Marcie. Im so glad your happy and you guys make the cutest little family.

Rowbury Adventures said...

ohh you look so beautiful! What a great little family you have..

mackyton said...

Wedding day is indeed the greatest one! It has been almost 10 years to my wedding and it feels new even now. I am glad I married a man who understands me completely. I am planning to book the same LA venue for celebrating my anniversary this year. It will bring back all the memories from our wedding day. Anyways, congratulations! You guys look stunning together.