Saturday, November 15, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

Merry Christmas
Glitter Graphics

I haven't been good AT ALL at posting pictures, and it's a little late to do Halloween, so I am trying to get ahead of myself for the holidays! This is Carson's face in most pictures these days. He had his 3rd birthday in September. I Love this age! (most the time). He is a stinker/smarty pants/mamma's boy! We have so much fun and he amazes me all the time. He is so excited for Santa Claus to come, which makes me excited too!

6 comments:

Kelci and Jake said...

Oh man your song makes me want to start decorating for christmas so bad! I'm thinkin the tree needs to come up this week...

Stacy Risenmay said...

I just found your blog through Melissa Iverson's. SO CUTE! You have the most beautiful little boy!

Anonymous said...

So cute Im glad Im not the only one who is excited for christmas, its so fun when they finally understand what is going on!!

Colt 'n Tami said...

How cute are you two? I miss being neighbors... we had the best block parties EVER! I can't believe he's already 3!!! CHEERS to the holidays and your blog update! hahaha. Hope all is well!

Adrie said...

I'm glad you updated, I always check your blog. He is so cute!!! They grow up way too fast so enjoy!

Kydee said...

What a coincidence! That's my favorite face too!