Monday, May 5, 2008

Brushing My Teeth!


I got a new Sonicare toothbrush, and I love it! I recommend it to everyone! It comes with a small and a large brush, and I have had Carson using the smaller one and he loves to use it all by himself. It times for two minutes, and its a struggle to get him to brush the whole time, but I figure even one minute of using the sonicare, it's doing twice of better job as if he was just brushing manually. The only thing about it is you have to keep it in your mouth while it's on, otherwise it sprays all over your face if your not careful. But it's well worth the investment.

11 comments:

Curt & Cassie Ford said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Colby in the second picture. I swear have that same picture in my box of child hood pictures ha ha.

Colt 'n Tami said...

I WANT ONE!!! That tooth brush looks like it rocks!!! Carson is seriousaly a hunk!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, happy birthfay tommorow, I hope that you have a great day!! what are you doing for it? well carson looks so cute in thoses pictures i love little boys after the bath its about the only time they smell good!

Colt 'n Tami said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY MARCIE!!!! HOPE ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES COME TRUE! WAHOOOOOOOOOO HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

Rachelle Carling said...

Happy Birthday Chick-a-dee! I hope you had the best birthday ever and that it lasts all year long.

P.S. You sure have a cute little dude! I love his big eyes.

Meagan + Michael said...

Oh he is getting so big, I hate it! Stay little Carson! ha ha... You are obsessed with sonicare by the way.

Kelly said...

Hey Marci! I am so glad you found my blog. I cant believe how old Carson is, he is so cute! Are you still working at Aarons? I miss working there too, I loved all the assistants there. Good to hear from you

The Painters said...

Hey Marcie! I came across your blog today, and I hope you don't mind me checking it out! Your little guy is so handsome. You are such a lucky mom. I hope all is well!

Mylissa 2 said...

Hey Marcie, I had no idea you had a blog! I was excited to find it! I am a very addicted blog stalker! It will be fun to see a different side or your life other than primary! Cute blog!

Anonymous said...

He has grown up so much! Hope all is well. I miss seeing you guy's.

Meagan + Michael said...

post a new blog for heck's sake!